@YorkUMicroscopy is a leading provider of laboratory-based testing and related advisory services, operating primarily within the Greater Toronto Area.
Our electron and confocal microscopy capabilities cover the entire spectrum of molecular and cellular imaging, including but not restricted to:
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy (FE-SEM)
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy (STEM)
- Fluorescent Microscopy (LSM, SD)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDS, EDX, EDXS or XEDS)
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD)
- Focus Ion Beam Milling (FIB)
We will help you answer questions related to the morphology and chemical composition of metals, composites, polymers, biomaterials, animals and plants.
Non-disclosure agreements can be set up to protect the third-party intellectual property.
Magdalena Jaklewicz, Ph.D.
Faculty of Science • Life Sciences Building • Room 429c • 4700 Keele Street • Toronto ON • Canada M3J 1P3
✆ (647) 567-7295