- Thermo Fisher Scientific Quanta 3D The field emission dual beam electron microscope equipped with energy dispersive spectrometer and electron backscatter diffraction
- Zeiss Cell Observer Spinning Disk Confocal Microscope delivers stunning, quality images employing spinning disk technology from Yokogawa CSU-X1. The integration of optics, hardware and software in one system makes your confocal live cell imaging gentle and accurate.
- Zeiss Laser Scanning Microscope LSM 700 acquires optical sections with high contrast and high resolution for quantitative imaging for the life sciences.
Our EDS/EBSD system
- EDAX Octane Elect EDS system an enhanced Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) platform with the latest advancements in Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) technology. The System provides excellent resolution and high throughput at an optimal value with remarkable low energy sensitivity for light element detection and low voltage microanalysis
- OIM™ EBSD Analysis System analysis of electron backscatter diffraction pattern with direct correlation for crystallographic orientation and phase information