Our electron and confocal microscopy capabilities cover the entire spectrum of molecular and cellular imaging, including but not restricted to:
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy (FE-SEM)
- Environmental Scanning Electron Microscopy with heating and cooling (ESEM)
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy (STEM)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDS, EDX, EDXS or XEDS)
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD)
- Focus Ion Beam Milling (FIB)
- Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
- Spinning Disk Confocal Microscope
We will help you answer questions related to the morphology and chemical composition of metals, composites, polymers, biomaterials, animals and plants.
Non-disclosure agreements can be set up to protect the third-party intellectual property.